This GDV training program is designed to assist GDV practitioners
or potential GDV practitioners in becoming familiar with
various aspects of GDV technology and achieving the basic
level of competence in assessing human state using GDV image
Dr Tom Chalko, PhD.
Dr Chalko has more than 25 years academic and teaching experience
and is authorised by the International Union for Applied
and Medical Bioelectrography (UIMAB) to teach all aspects
of the Gas Discharge Visualisation (GDV) methodology.
- Principles of Gas Discharge Visualization
- Installing GDV hardware and software
- Calibration and reproducibility tests
- Principles of observing the human state
- Recording electro-photonic GDV images
- Using GDV software
- Limitations of GDV system
- Range of applications of GDV system
- Discussion of diagnostic examples
Training is individual in principle. Small groups of 2-3
people will be accepted when they apply
Training is conducted in peaceful surroundings of Mt
Best, Australia with breathtaking views at the Pacific
Ocean, and the local State Forest.
If time and weather permit, bushwalking and sightseeing
tours will be conducted.
Time, cost and duration
All negotiable on application.
Please specify your educational background and reasons for
your interest in GDV technology so that we can tailor the
training to your particular needs.