GDV compact - system specification
In principle, specifications of this camera are
similar to GDV Pro, with
- GDV compact device has smaller window (40 mm diameter)
and its application is limited to recording images of
human fingertips. It is not suitable for studying other
- GDV compact device is not compatible with GDV+
, Accu-Scanner and
other add-on devices currently in development
The GDV compact system includes:
- GDV compact device is battery operated and needs to
be re-charged after @3 hours of use
- GDV compact
- Test-object for system calibration and reproducibility tests
- USB cable
- battery charger
Software: (Windows 2k/XP required):
- GDV Capture - interactive capturing
of Kirlian (GDV) images.
- GDV Energy Field (Aura) - processing & interpretation of
Kirlian Aura images of 10 human fingertips.
- GDV Diagram - comparative performance analysis of systems and
organs of the human body on the basis of GDV images of 10
- GDV Scientific Laboratory - set of
GDV processing and interpretation tools.
- User’s Manual, documentation, USB drivers and utilities.