GDV compact - system specification
In principle, specifications of this camera are similar
to GDV Pro, with following
- GDV compact device has smaller window (40 mm diameter)
and its application is limited to recording images of human
fingertips. It is not suitable for studying other objects
- GDV compact device is not compatible with GDV+
, Accu-Scanner and other
add-on devices currently in development
The GDV compact system includes:
- GDV compact device is battery operated and needs to be
re-charged after @3 hours of use
- GDV compact
- Test-object for system calibration and reproducibility tests
- USB cable
- battery charger
Software: (Windows 2k/XP required):
- GDV Capture - interactive capturing
of Kirlian (GDV) images.
- GDV Energy Field (Aura) - processing & interpretation of Kirlian
Aura images of 10 human fingertips.
- GDV Diagram - comparative performance analysis of systems and
organs of the human body on the basis of GDV images of 10 fingertips.
- GDV Scientific Laboratory - set of GDV
processing and interpretation tools.
- User’s Manual, documentation, USB drivers and utilities.