GDV Advanced Certificate
This advanced GDV training program is designed to assist GDV practitioners
to increase their expertise in using GDV technology and improve their skills of
assessing human state using GDV image interpretation.
This course has theoretical as well as research content, in addition to practical
- Theory of Gas Discharge Visualization
- Latest advancements in GDV technology
- GDV devices other than cameras and their applications
- GDV images and human state - interpreting encoded information
- Automatic acquisition of electro-photonic GDV images
- Statistical analysis of GDV results
- Discussion of the relationship between GDV images and human consciousness
- Principles of conscious control of human state
- Similarities between clinically verified GDV and acupuncture charts
- Discussion of diagnostic examples
Number of participants
Training is individual in principle. Small groups of 2-3 people will be accepted
when they apply together.
Time, cost and duration
All negotiable on application.
Please specify your educational background and reasons for your interest in GDV
technology so that we can tailor the training to your particular needs.
Dr Tom Chalko, PhD.
Dr Chalko has more than 25 years academic and teaching experience and is authorised
by the International Union for Applied and Medical Bioelectrography (UIMAB) to
teach all aspects of the Gas Discharge Visualisation (GDV) methodology.
Training is conducted in peaceful surroundings of Mt
Best, Australia with breathtaking views at the Pacific Ocean, and the local
If time and weather permit, bushwalking and sightseeing tours will be conducted.